Do you need advice or an appointment? We encourage people to use their local clinics which are completely confidential and friendly places to visit.
To book a Clinic appointment telephone: 01294 323226
Many of our clinics are “drop in” clinics. This means you attend and wait to be seen.
People attend the clinics for a variety of reasons…
- Contraception – including emergency contraception and condoms
- Pregnancy testing
- Advice about planning a pregnancy
- Counselling and referral for termination of pregnancy
- Sexually transmitted infections- testing, treatment and information
- HIV information & testing
- Hepatitis B testing and vaccination
- Hepatitis C testing and Info
- Sexual problems
- Information/ advice about sexual health issues